1) I'm a mama bear to Sweet Baby James who is currently in full toddler mode and whose favorite word is NO!
2) There's a very good chance that at this exact moment, stuck in my head is Baby Shark, The Wheels on the Bus, or the Paw Patrol / Daniel Tiger / Sesame Street theme song.
3) I love baking and challenge myself to learn a new skill every year. So far, I've mastered madeleines, macarons, and biscotti. This year's challenge is choux pastry!
4) I am currently learning American Sign Language.
5) I love walking, especially with my hubby and son. We aim for 30 miles in 30 days. Bonus points for hiking trails, nature walks, beach combing, and waterfalls!
6) Starbucks is my love language. Venti French Vanilla Chai with nonfat milk and light ice pretty please!
7) I am a serious bookworm. I won the summer reading contest at the library every year as a kid...and this year as an adult! If you need reading recommendations, I'm your girl.
8) PBS is my station of choice and period dramas make my heart happy! If you'd like to catch up on Call the Midwife or wax poetic about Downton Abbey, please call me!
9) James was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy at only 10 months old. Being a family photographer allows me to be a Work From Home Mom during his many, many therapies a week, while still getting out and meeting wonderful people like YOU! I love the creative freedom, connections to awesome families I get to photograph, and being able to provide meaningful income while not sacrificing time with my munchkin. See more about his story on the Special Needs tab <3
10) My hubby's great grandfather was Duncan Phyfe, the famous Scottish / American furniture maker. His work is in the White House, the New American Wing at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the New York Historical Society.